At the same time, who knows though. At worst, I'll get feedback. For those interested, these are the beers.
- O = Oktoberfest-Marzen lager. My first lager, and pretty tasty, with nice caramel notes.
- ND = This is the Specialty Beer, with barley, honey, and white grape juice. This came in second place at the last competition.
- P = Porter, the Apotheosis Porter, which did win previously. We'll see if this really is close to the "perfect porter".
- S = This is the Saison, first ever all grain brew for me. There are no added spices. Just grains, hops and yeast.
- Oak = This is the same Porter, with a month of aging in American Oak chips.